HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT WE DID:
Makenna learned how to CLIMB TREES (in our campsite).
We spent some ROMANTIC TIME on the beach. :) (See picture below.)
I had MY 30TH BIRTHDAY! We spent the day being part of the civilized world shopping at the millions of outlet stores, explored different beaches, went out to Chinese food, and enjoyed a sunset over the ocean. It was PERFECT.
We spent a day at the AQUARIUM and SCIENCE CENTER. They were both impressive and the girls loved them.
Visited YAQUINA LIGHTHOUSE. This lighthouse was unique because it is the only lighthouse with a residence attached.
Saw the YAQUINA HEAD LIGHTHOUSE with the amazing views and spiral staircase.
Loved our CAMPFIRE time. Hadley loved entertaining us. And so did a raccoon that came out to visit.
Enjoyed the BEACH on a warm, foggy day. A think layer of fog just sat on the beach but the sun shined through enough to be warm. Note to self: you can get a sunburn through the fog.
I put together a SCAVENGER HUNT for the girls for a family activity. The girls had to find many things in the campground and then found their prize- their new stylin' sunglasses.
Visited the TILLAMOOK FACTORY. Yum! The ice cream was outstanding.
1 comment:
How fun! I love that you are so creative and did a scavenger hunt. I would have just handed over the sunglasses. :)
Post a Comment