We got to have our adorable niece and twin nephews stay with us for three days while Stacy finally got some time to herself at Education Week. Makenna and Hadley were
ELATED to have their cousins come. Makenna even made a paper chain so that she would know when they were coming and we had to make a list of fun things we could do. Once they finally got here, we kept busy and had so much fun. It was definitely a change to go from 2 kids to 5, but the kids all played so well together and Maddy was such a big help.
So, what do you do with cousins for three full days?...
- Put the sprinkler under the tramp and have a picnic in your swimsuit,
- Make homemade pizzas,
- Have a popcorn and movie party,
- Play school,
- Go to the park,
- Have a glow stick party,
- Have lots of slumber parties, and
- GO SWIMMING!
3 comments:
You are a super aunt. Is that like Atom Ant?? Ha,ha Aren't you glad you don't have 5 children full time? I have two grandtwins here for three or four days. It's fun, but exhausting. Looks like you done good.
How fun to have the cousins in town and I'm glad they got a long so well. Looks like you did lots of super fun things!
OK...You Are AMAZING!!! I hope you know how much I appreciate you!! My kids LOVED hanging out with you guys. Thanks for doing so many fun things with them. I am so lucky to have the best Sister-in-laws. Thanks Again!!! Makenna's school pictures are so DARLING!!!
Post a Comment