For spring break this year, we decided that the girls needed to have some kid time after being cooped inside for the past few months. So, we headed to Salt Lake and stayed in a hotel for two nights (which is a really big luxury to us because we usually resort to a tent). The first day, we headed to the Discovery Gateway Center. And oh, how the girls LOVED it. It really is so fun for kids. They get to just play and explore. Everything is made for kids to touch. There was a ball center, a house, a constructions site, a market, a water play area, a farm, a whole floor for creating and building, a news studio, a helicopter, and more. We ended up spending over 4 hours there and Travis and I were exhausted but the girls could have kept playing. There are lots of pictures because we had so much fun. :)
THE HOUSE
THE CONSTRUCTION SITE
THE MARKET
NEWS STUDIO
BUILD AND CREATE AREA
THE BALL CENTER
WATER PLAY AREA
3 comments:
Who had more fun? You or them? Wow! what an educational, terrific family get away.
I love the discovery center! I am so glad that you guys were able to have a quick, fun getaway :)
I love that place!!! It looks like you had a great break. :)
Post a Comment