We had an ultrasound today and
It's a BOY!!!
The girls went into the ultrasound both saying, "I really hope it's a boy." And it was so cute when the ultrasound tech said it was a boy. Makenna just kept walking around the room saying, "I'm so glad it's a boy." It was definitely an exciting moment for us all. We are needing a boy around here. Travis tried to act cool and collected about it, but it's no secret he's excited to have a little guy. We would have been thrilled with a girl too, but we're glad it's a "he" this time.
Makenna was funny. She thought the spine looked like teeth. And she told us that the baby looked like a baby lion crying. The ultrasound tech got a kick out of it and kept referring to him as the little lion.
He was a stubborn little guy during the ultrasound. He had his legs crossed at the ankle and would NOT roll over so that we could get a good look at his face. The tech tried everything and this little guy would just push right back. He was comfortable and not about to move. She finally had to go from my back to see his face. It made me laugh.
My favorite is that he kept opening his little mouth as if to say, "Quit pushing on me." And then he put those little hands up to his face and in his mouth. I could feel him squirming all around. It just made us all so excited to get to meet him. I'm so curious about what he'll look like. Now we just need to start buying things so he won't be wearing pink. :)
Cute tiny feet and toes
Arms and hands
I love that it looks like he's praying. "Please let these people quit bugging me so that I can go to sleep."
(Notice those crossed ankles- so cute!)
This is when he kept opening his mouth, or we like to think talking to us, and putting his fingers in his mouth.
NOTE: The girls were so tired and restless during the ultrasound. It did not go as well as planned. If there's ever another ultrasound, no kids.





7 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so excited that you are having a boy! Boys are so fun... but so different from girls! (Do you remember our roommate, Nina? And her sister Shannon? Shannon found out today that she is having a boy, too... I guess its just boy season!)
I'm so happy for you guys. A stinky boy!! That's so cute that you say you got to "meet" him. I'm glad the girls got to see him, but I'm sure it was stressful for you to worry about them. You'll have a nice mix of babies now. I was thinking the other day that you had two girls and a boy in that order in the Timoney family too. Now you are repeating the sequence. I hoped you would. Strange that I was thinking of that before you ever found out. Happy for you!!
Wow! He was not shy at all when it came to his private! We are so...excited for you guys!
Cannot wait to meet the little pincock boy! So happy for you guys!
Congrats on baby #3!!!
Congratulations!!! A little boy is going to be sooo fun! I just love ultrasound pictures.
Congratulations on the boy! Your girls will take such good care of him. :)
Post a Comment