Camden is definitely growing. At his two month appointment, he weighed 12 pounds 7 ounces! Impressive right- it must be my rich milk. Ha ha. He is definitely getting chunkier. He really filled in from the beginning of the month to the end. (The first picture below is the most recent. You can see how much he has changed.) He isn't as fragile and has better muscle control. He is so smiley and laughs. But our very favorite thing is how he "talks" to us. He really is a talker and it's about the cutest thing ever. I love our little conversations. He also loves to suck on his hands and has recently started holding toys. It's so much fun watching him learn new things.
How cute is this little guy?
He loves his hands. As you can tell, he's really serious about gumming them.
His sisters still adore him. Makenna said to me, "Camden sure is loved, isn't he?"
Makenna was so proud that she put him to sleep and Hadley couldn't resist kissing him the entire time.
This was the funniest thing. Hadley decided she was going to dress Camden up. I get a good laugh every time I see this pictures. This poor little guy is in for it with two sisters. :)
3 comments:
I'm wondering how you happened to have a glittery cowboy hat on hand? Poor little man doesn't have a chance does he. He is distinctly different in his little appearance from the girls. Such a hunky, handsome male child. He's just beautiful--er--handsome! I think all children are beautiful no matter their gender. You are such a wonderful mom and such a cute family. Do I say that every time? Sorry! Merry Christmas to you all. Love!
I will let the dressing up incident slide this one time. Next time Hadley dresses up Camden she is in big trouble.
What a handsome little boy - I love his beautiful smile!! Mack sucks on his hands too, they always stink. Have you found a cure for that? Let me know :)
Post a Comment