Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Year...



Well, I haven't posted anything all month. That is a pretty good indication of our life lately. Busy, busy, busy. Usually I think January and February are the slowest months but apparently not for 2012. What have I been busy with you ask? How about...          
having a little baby, a three-year old, a first-grader, busy church callings, helping out at Makenna's school, putting our lives back together after the holidays, going on a short trip, Travis' busy work schedule, trying to lose this baby weight (trying being the operative word), a bridal shower, planning for Travis' sister's wedding in a few weeks, and just trying to keep up with all the daily tasks. I guess being busy is a good thing? But, I am not going to lie- I am ready for things to slow down.  


My New Year's goal for our blog this year is to do more journaling and thoughts. I LOVE pictures and that is the main purpose of our blog, but I need to spice things up a little. I write this blog to journal our family's happenings and print them into a hard-bound book each year. I am ready to print my third volume! {Whoa! Have I really been blogging for over 3 years?} But, I do like to have people read it too! Is anyone out there? My comments have dwindled down to nothing and I'm not sure anyone still reads this. But, oh well. I'm still going strong.


Here to...  2012

3 comments:

MandaJ said...

Oh Heather I'm here! I know what you mean though. I rarely have comments and wonder if anyone is reading my posts. But I print it out for a book and that is my main reason for blogging too. But please don't stop I would be so sad!

Joey N said...

I love reading your blog! The kids and I check weekly to see if you have posted new pictures!

Susan said...

I'm here, Heather. I don't leave a lot of comments, but I check your blog every month or so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...