* Yep, that's drool all down his shirt. He is a drooly guy. This was shirt #1 out of 4 for the day.
Hadley is such a cute big sister, which isn't surprising because she had Makenna to learn from. It is such a tender experience seeing my children loving one another and taking care of each other. It is one of the rewards of being a parent- seeing them become compassionate people.
Hadley is always loving Camden. You know, the in-your-face, hands-on, three-year-old love. Camden loves her and laughs at her all the time. They spend a lot of time together being the two kids at home during the day. He doesn't always love her being in his face, but that's just part of the deal.
Yesterday, Hadley said, "I don't want Camden to grow up. But I will still love him even when he grows up." I know she will. He's one lucky boy.
Hadley strikes again...
Hadley got more creative and gave Camden "hair" and a hat this time. She just wants this baby to have some hair. See this post.
In-your-face love, right here.
No comments:
Post a Comment