Monday, June 18, 2012

Lifelong Friends

I was able to get together with my good friends from college. It was the first time in 6 years that the "original four" got together. We all met 14 years ago in the dorms and became good friends over the next few years. Our lives have all led in different directions: Tasha recently moved back from Italy, Rachel lives in Oregon, Tammera lives in Idaho Falls, and I'm here amongst the potato fields.  But when we get together, it's just like those days in college... except for the wee little ones at our feet now.  It was fun to all be together again. We talked, ate, laughed, and played "red light green light" with the kiddos. Rachel's aunt Dawn has always been so good to us and has made us a lot of dinners over the years, and had us all over yet again. Travis is always good to come and be with me and my girlfriends, even if he was the only guy there. The only problem getting together is that I miss them now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...