I love Mother's Day just for the reason that it makes me remember how lucky I am to be a mom to my three beautiful children. Being a mother is not easy- it can be tiring and frustrating. But all of that is so worth it. They are my joy. Being a mom makes me so incredibly happy and fulfilled. There is truly no great calling.
I started off my day by sleeping in! Then I woke up to breakfast made by Travis and the table set by the girls. And I was spoiled with thoughtful gifts. Then after church, we headed to the Pincocks for the guys to make us a great dinner.
How funny is this picture? Camden stole my chocolate. Look how excited he is about it! And I am obviously not wanting to hand it over because good quality chocolate is a real treat around here.
How lucky am I to be the mom of these amazing and beautiful children:



No comments:
Post a Comment