We had Thanksgiving this year at my dad's and Mary Jo's. It was especially fun because the girls had their "new" cousins there to play with. One of them was only a few months old, so we especially loved cuddling her. It was a fun time all weekend. We had a good Thankgiving feast, did some Black Friday shopping, played Tennis, did more Christmas shopping, and watched the impressive Christmas firework show.
My girls loved little Novi
Grandma Jo couldn't wait to give the girls their matching Christmas dresses. They loved them.
TENNIS TIME
My dad has been teaching tennis since I can remember. I like to think that my sister and I trained him well so that he could be an awesome teacher to small kids now. :) He took the 4 older grandkids to play tennis. They had fun and did great.
CHRISTMAS FIREWORKS
Makenna and Sequoia get along famously.
Hadley and Cruz are funny together. They are so playful.







No comments:
Post a Comment