We couldn't go to the lake until the day after her birthday, so on the actual day we went to Steadman's Ranch to play on the waterslides. This is such activity for all ages.
The funny thing is that we didn't have cake and open presents until 2 days after her birthday. We joked that with both hers and Richard's birthday that week, it was a week long birthday celebration.
Happy Birthday Becky! I hope your 60's are the best yet! Becky is such a wonderful mother and grandmother. She is so loving, selfless, and always there for us all. I am grateful she was born 60 years ago and that I gained her as my second mom. I will forever be grateful for her being such a good mom and raising such a good and loving man that I would be blessed to marry.
The birthday girl and boy
They were so cute going down the slide. And the best part was when they landed in the the mud at the end. :)
Muddy kids
Bass Lake
I love this sequence of pictures. Camden's response to Khoen coming over to give his a love is so cute.










No comments:
Post a Comment