Thursday, October 2, 2014

Redfish- Round 2

The Dalleys had to leave on Thursday, which worked out perfectly because Travis' parents came up for the rest of the week. We were excited to camp with Richard and Becky. Not a lot of Travis' family share our love for camping. But Travis' parents were needing a break and needed to relax, so what better place than Redfish? We spent time swimming (they had a lot of fun in the water), on the beach, going on a nature walk, listening to music at the lodge, cooking/eating, and sitting around the fire. I think they were really glad they came up and we loved showing them around one of our favorite places.
This is the life. I wish I were there right now...






Music at the Lodge

Morgan, Kristi, and John came to hang out at the beach with us.


Evening Nature Walk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...