Thursday, February 9, 2017

Mini Travis

I don't know why it melts my heart so much to see Camden want to be just like his daddy. Probably because he is the only only boy our family will have, so it means that much more that Travis gets to have a little boy who wants to be just like him. Plus, there's no one I would rather have him grow up to be like. And Travis loves every bit of it.

Travis went for a run one morning. Camden came and told me he needed to go for a run. I asked why. He said, "Because I want to be like Daddy." He went and put on running clothes just like his dad's. Travis gave him some manly running music to listen to. And away he went.... around the corner to the neighbor's house and back. What a funny kid.
And, of course, a tickle session after the run.

This day, Camden went and put on Travis' shirt and pants so he could be just like Daddy:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...