Sunday, March 15, 2009

First Big Haircut...at four years old



Well, Makenna finally had her first official haircut at almost four years old. I know, you're thinking is her hair long enough? Her hair has grown a lot in the past year, but it's gotten more thick rather than long. My hope with cutting her hair is that trimming the ends will encourage growth. I have cut her bangs and the back a few times, but this was the first real haircut. And as you can see from the first picture, she was really nervous. She held perfectly still and didn't talk the entire time. It turned out cute and this new headband that we bought is her favorite. I am hoping that she will have a normal amount of hair by the time she goes to kindergarten. :)

1 comment:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I love the new haircut. She looks very grown-up and cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...