Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Round 1

My mom decided that since we weren't with her for Thanksgiving, that she would have a Pre-Thanksgiving turkey dinner. My mom makes the best turkey dinner! We enjoyed the yummy food and the fresh snow (except on the drive home). Thanks Mom! Now onto round 2 at my dad's!





And in the festivity of it all, here are some little things I am GRATEFUL for:
  • Travis' job/breaks that allows us to spend a lot of time together (such as Thanksgiving break- yay)
  • little handprints all over my windows and furniture
  • finally being below my pre-pregnancy weight (please do not do the math on how old my baby is- I'm one of those lucky people)
  • cold winter days to remind me how blessed I am to have a warm, cozy home
  • little Hadley saying "tanks" (thanks), "You okay?", and "I du know" (I don't know) all day long
  • a husband that lets me warm up my cold hands on him
  • DVR- being able to automatically record my favorite shows so that I can relax and enjoy them after the kiddos are asleep.
  • my big Makenna that still likes to crawl up on my lap and cuddle with me every day
  • my seriously funny sister and brother
  • the internet slash my connection to the outside world
  • quality Dove chocolate to splurge on every now and then
  • supportive parents that I still seem to constantly need despite the fact I am almost in my thirties
  • Christmas in our new house
  • our down comforter
  • in-laws that I love to pieces
  • no frozen pipes or mice this year!
  • good food
  • friends that keep me smiling
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

3 comments:

Jeralyn Petterson said...

Holy Cow, I can't believe how much your brother looks like you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I loved the list of things you are thankful for. It made me smile. :)

Laura & Eliza said...

Geez trav ur gettin round! Lol that's ok cuz I'm goin bald. Man I love gettin old.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...