I am finally getting around to posting pictures of our Thanksgiving (round 2). We had fun in Twin Falls at my dad's and ate a lot of great food. The weather was nice enough on Thanksgiving that we walked to the park! Then, I even did a little Black Friday shopping with my sister, who was a Black-Friday-virgin. She couldn't believe how crazy people are. We went to Target and were in line behind a few hundred people... at 4:30 in the morning. But, we had fun and got some great deals. Even Travis was at Walmart at 4:30 (against his will) to get a trampoline at an amazing deal- I know, husband of the year. (He text me while he was in the huge line that it was a one time deal- I'll take it.)
1 comment:
The kids' table in front of the TV, that does sound like a smart idea! Thanksgiving round 2 sounds like it went well. :)
Post a Comment