Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our Little Star

Makenna started dance in August and has been loving it. She is our shy little one, but oddly enough, loves to perform. She was able to perform her Christmas dance three times this month and loved it every time. When she gets in front of the crowd, she looks at me and just smiles- totally melts me. She is the smallest and youngest in her class, which makes her even more precious. She loves her foo foo tutu I made-she's such a girl. We really are so proud of her, can you tell?




Also, the last picture is from her preschool Christmas program. I know- she is quite the performer (and very busy). She sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (and others).






4 comments:

Jeralyn Petterson said...

What a cutie. Your an awesome mom, I'm going to copy your movie idea that looked like a lot of fun.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

How adorable! I loved the Santa dance and Makenna is just such a cutie.

just call me jo said...

Adorable!! All of you...Merry, Merry Christmas. Love you.

CraigFrame said...

Oh Heather. You are so sweet. Thanks for the tips for the blog. I am still working on it. One day maybe mine can look as cute as yours. And thanks for the kind words of my kids. I think your girls are just dolls. So very cute. I wish we lived closer together so we could get together and get them together to play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...