The South Hill lights with the Timoneys
Makenna's Christmas Dance
Our Annual Christmas Slumber Party
We pull our mattress out in front of the tree and watch the Polar Express. We totally love it.
Santa Visit... twice:
Christmas Eve dinner, bingo, and Jesus' birthday cake
CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
What Santa brought these good little girls:
Hadley just wanted a Dora necklace and Dora makeup. She came up with this on her own and was so specific. Luckily, Santa pulled through for her along with a play shopping cart.
Makenna finally got the "real headphones", or IPOD she has been wanting. She is so cute busting out to her music. Hopefully she doesn't lose this tiny thing.
3 comments:
I love you guys. So orderly and family oriented. (I don't think I'll ever NOT do a tree again. It was soooo gloomy.) We went to "True Grit" and came back home. Sigh! Enjoy the time off and family gatherings. Happy New Year!
Your girls are sooooo cute. And, I'm pretty sure that you should start sending me their hand-me-down clothes... dontcha think? :)
Your tree was gorgeous... and I love your Christmas movie slumber party tradition... We might have to steal that. You guys have such a cute family, and I know you always have so much fun together! Love it!
Looks like a fun Christmas and lots of great traditions! :)
Post a Comment