Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally posting Thanksgiving

Wow, I can't believe it has taken me so long to post these pictures. It's not like me- it usually drives me crazy to have pictures waiting to be downloaded off my camera. But, I have been sooooooo  busy with Christmas stuff, Primary, and just life. I feel like I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I promised my girls that next week we will have time to cuddle up to Christmas movies and read books in front of the tree. :)

We spent Thanksgiving with the Pincocks this year, which is always fun. We did the usual... big feast, hanging out, watching LOTS of football (my super favorite- please sense the sarcasm), Black Friday shopping, more eating, the lights parade, lots of playing with cousins, more eating, and more shopping. We all had a great time together and it went way too fast. But I'm pretty sure Becky and Richard were relieved to see the tail lights of our cars leaving. :)







CHRISTMAS KICK-OFF: The Lights Parade

2 comments:

Stacy Pincock said...

These pics make me miss you guys so much!! I had so much fun with you! I'm glad that you took cute pictures. Mine don't look so great. Oh well!!! I love the one with Makenna and the boys. Looks like Jack is trying to strangle Makenna. So funny!!! Miss you tons!

just call me jo said...

Yeh, lady, I've wondered where you've been--slacker. You and my daughter are just too busy. If you were old and lazy like me, you just wouldn't do all that. Or maybe its just me...Looks like fun, but cold. So cold!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...