Monday, August 8, 2011

Father-Sons Backpacking Trip

Travis' dad and the sons (minus Tyler who was away for school) all went on a backpacking trip to the Palisades this year. Richard turned 60 a few days after the trip which is so impressive to be backpacking. His sons think the world of him and love taking him in the outdoors. They hiked into the first lake the first night and then to the second lake and to waterfalls the next day. I'm glad they got to get away and have some guy time. Thanks for being such a fun and amazing dad Chardo!


P.S. I can't wait until Travis and I are older and our kids can take us backpacking. :)
The 4 Cocks
Trenton, Trevor, Travis, and Richard

Hiking in

                          Dinner Time

The Fire

                                                                                    Good Morning Sunshine!

Trevor and Chardo

                                              Camp

                                                                                                        Seeking waterfalls

Hiking with a view

The amazing view from the waterfall

Travis and his Pops

1 comment:

just call me jo said...

That's so wonderful that all the "boys" can go hiking and camping together. Travis' dad is younger than I am. I think I could hike. It's the wanting to that I lack. And sleeping on the ground--oh, heck, no! Next year Travis can take his own son backpacking. hahaha (Knowing you guys, he probably will.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...