I went back and forth between spending 3 days or 4 days at Disneyland. I finally decided on three days, so that we could go other places. I had researched a lot to help plan our days, so that we didn't spend it all in line. I had planned what rides, shows, parades, and attractions we wanted to see and when was best to see them. I downloaded an app to tell us the wait times. If you know me, I like to be prepared. I was ready to do this. And I have to say, it definitely paid off.
We managed to all get ready, have breakfast, and get to the entrance early. The kids had their Mickey/Minnie Mouse shirts on and were ready to finally see Disneyland. Morgan insisted on getting us all Minnie ears first thing and we loved them. Morgan and I hadn't been here for 17 years , so we were pretty excited. The kids loved seeing Sleeping Beauty's castle. Disneyland really is such a magical place. From the characters at the entrance to the impressive flowers to main street to all of the themed areas to the music to the food. It all is so much fun.
We started off with Peter Pan's ride. It was great fun. We made our way through most of the different areas in Disneyland. The kids LOVED going on all the rides. Camden was amazed. Some of their favorites were Pirates of the Caribbean, Snow White, The Haunted Mansion, the Matterhorn, and Space Mountain. After lunch, we headed over to California Adventure. None of us had ever been there, so it was fun to see it all. We really liked it. It was so much less congested and due to such short lines, we were able to go on a lot of rides in a little amount of time. The kids loved The Little Mermaid ride, the swings, California Screamin', and the Carrousel. Then we watched the Pixar parade, which was awesome! It was so fun for the kids to recognize all the movie characters. The day seriously flew by. We learned the last hour during the parade was a great time to hit the rides in Fantasyland that we weren't willing to wait in line for 30 minutes for, like the Dumbos, tea cups, and Alice in Wonderland.
It was such a fun day. It went so fast. Camden was asleep by the time we got to the car and the girls were asleep by the time we got to the hotel. We were all exhausted, but looked forward to another day to do all the things we didn't get to.
Camden loved waiting for the Snow White witch to peek out.
Waiting in line for our first ride- Peter Pan ride.
Camden's first ride. He loved it.
The Haunted Mansion! The girls were the most excited to go on this ride. They were excited to finally go in a haunted house. :)
How cute is this little Mousekateer?
Morgan's favorite ride- Winnie the Pooh. :) The kids really enjoyed it, though.
Getting kisses from Goofy
The Little Mermaid ride. Ariel is Hadley's favorite princess, so she has been so excited to go on this ride. It was so cute. Camden and Hadley went on it quite a few times when they didn't meet the height requirements on other rides.
Watching the Pixar parade!
Coming out of the Matterhorn- the girls finally got to see the Yeti!
The Tea Cups, which ended up being one of the kids' favorite ride.

The Jungle Cruise is so fun at night.
*I have posted a lot recently, so make sure to click "OLDER POSTS" at the bottom to view the other posts.
*I have posted a lot recently, so make sure to click "OLDER POSTS" at the bottom to view the other posts.








No comments:
Post a Comment