Monday, February 15, 2016

Sweet Hadley

Our sweet Hadley adds so much to our family. She is wild and hilarious, but caring and sweet. She warms my heart. She still holds my hand everywhere we go, which I cherish. She constantly plays with Camden. After I dropped her off at school the other day Camden said, "I'm going to miss my best friend Hadley today." He loves her, though they fight a lot too. And she and Makenna are still buddies. They often take turns sleeping in each others' beds and are always there for each other. And she is the best and proudest big sister to an angel ever. Here are some cute things she has done that I want to remember.
I helped in her first grade classroom each week. I would read with the higher readers, including Hadley. She had to sit beside me and hold my hand while we read. I loved it and had to snap a picture to remember it.

Hadley has worked hard to become a good little reader. She loves reading to someone. This night she got to read with Grandma Patti.

The weekend after Macee's funeral, we decided to cuddle up on the couch and watch a happy movie (despite really wanting to just cry). Hadley decided to lighten things up by making a popcorn and candy cart. She made signs, tickets, and individual bags for everyone. It's so amazing how resilient kids are. A week and a half after her baby sister passed, she was making a popcorn cart to make movie night more fun?!  It amazes me. It was a good reminder that life would go on.

Hadley set up a tea party for her, Camden, and her dolls. She is so great at creative play.

Hadley likes fashion. She likes cute coordinating outfits. I love this one that Aunt Momo got her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...