Why does time go so fast with a new baby? I just want time to slow down. But we are enjoying every bit of this precious baby. Every single bit. Brielle is growing and learning every day. Our favorite thing is that she has started smiling!!! It's amazing what silly things we'll do to get her to smile. It's nice to know that she likes us. ;) She is still so teeny and we can not get enough of cuddling her while she sleeps in our arms. We are constantly studying her to see who she looks like and truly, she looks like all 4 of her siblings!
I finally managed to start going on walks. Brielle loves looking up and the sky and is lulled right to sleep.
First Smiles!!!
This picture speaks to me heart. This is how I spend my days and I cherish every bit of it.
Brielle really likes this sling. She goes right to sleep and it lets me get something done!
No comments:
Post a Comment