For Makenna's birthday, we decided to have a bug party. What kid doesn't like bugs? We sent out bug invitations and centered the party around bugs. Makenna helped plan it and was so excited. Here is how the bug party went down:
Craft: coffee filter butterflies
Lunch: butterfly sandwiches and other bug grub
Games: Buzz, Buzz, Sting (instead of Duck, Duck, Goose)
Icky Sticky Spider (like Hot Potato)
Bug Races
A Bug Hunt
Bug Treats: cake and ice cream
Bug Invitation
7 comments:
Perhaps someday I will be as good of a mom as you. :) What a cute party! Your girls are so cute. Aunt Becky told me about Makenna not participating in the games for her bug party--kids are so funny. It seems like it has been forever since we have seen you guys, glad things are going good.
So STINKING cute... And so creative! Absolutely love it. I even chuckled out loud when I read 'Buzz Buzz Sting.' Dustin asked me what was funny... He he.
How fun! You're an amazing mom...how creative! I'm glad Travis made it home safe.
I just can't believe she is four! It seems like just yesterday we were rushing back from a spring break trip so Morgan could be there when she was born. You are such a cute Mom! What an adorable party.
What a CUTE pary.
How fun! Makenna is sure lucky to have two birthday parties?! What a pretty girl: I love all her dark features.
Caden's party is next Saturday and I'm still trying to figure out what to do...
How cute Heather. You are simply amazing!
Post a Comment