Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Little Escort

Makenna was asked to be one of the four little escorts for the homecoming royalty. She wore a fancy dress and got to carry the crowns across the field to the royalty. And man, did she love it! She was so proud to walk around in her dress and just wanted to twirl everywhere. She said she felt like a princess. And she got to do it with her friend Kylee. The funniest part was after she was done she said, "Those girls' dresses were so pretty, I think I want to be a princess when I grow up." Oh boy, what have we gotten ourselves into? :)
Isn't she a beauty? I love, love, love this picture. She was twirling when I snapped this one. Doesn't it remind you of a bridal picture?





4 comments:

just call me jo said...

She's a really girlie girl. So beautiful. Save up your money, Mom. I see lots of expensive dresses and shoes and--the list will go on and on.

Erin said...

Aw... that is so cute that they do that! And, I love that she wants to be a princess when she grows up... Doesn't everybody? :)

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I love the pictures and she does look like a princess. Look at the fun things she can do with the connection of her daddy being a principal. :)

Vollmer Family said...

She is so cute! I did that when I was her age and loved it! I love the twirling :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...