Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stella and Sanna

We love carving pumpkins! Well, Travis and I do anyway. The girls gagged at the smell and r.e.f.u.s.e.d to reach in the pumpkin. What fun is that? We need a boy around here.... some day. But the girls loved the coloring part. Makenna's pumpkin is way too perfect and symmetrical, but still the cutest one. (We kind of the miss her kiddywampus pumpkins.) The girls decided to name their pumpkins as we were lighting them. So, introducing Stella (Makenna's pumpkin) and Sanna (Hadley's)...

3 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Aren't those just the cutest pumpkins?! We still haven't carved ours yet. It will be interesting to see what Nyah thinks about the process. Happy Halloween. :)

just call me jo said...

So funny that the girls don't like the smell or goo of the innards. (I frankly don't either.) But luckily you and Travis make cute carvings for Stella and Shana or whatever it was.

Vollmer Family said...

You guys are great pumkin carvers ;) I wish I could get Tanner to carve with me. he doesn't like it :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...