I super duper love Halloween! There are so many fun things to do with kids. Makenna and Hadley were the cutest WITCHES ever this year. It was funny how concerned Hadley was to be a "nice witch and not a mean one". I bought their costumes last year at the Goodwill for cheap and their brooms, wig, and tights after Halloween last year, so they have been waiting for a whole year to wear their witch costumes. Makenna wasn't a huge fan of the itchy wig, but she looked so darn cute. I loved how Halloween this year seemed to be a weekend event instead of one evening. We had Makenna's class party, went to the school carnival with Travis' parents, trunk-or-treated, met up with other witches/friends, trick-or-treated (the old fashioned way), even Travis and I joined in at our big kid party, and knocked on my dad's and Mary Jo's door.
4 comments:
That's the cutest coven...Your girls are so adorable. Post all the pictures you want. I loved seeing them. I still say yours is the cutest family ever.
Cutest witches in town :)
way cute guys! love yours and travis costumes too - travis " I'm stoned" look is the best - haha
What cute witches! Looks like Halloween was quite the adventure. :)
Post a Comment