Monday, May 15, 2017

Belly Cuddles

I really cherished these last few months of Camden being my "baby". I love this little boy so much. He is so tender-hearted and cuddly. He loved feeling this baby move and talked to her all the time. It was so sweet. He had such a deeper perspective than other kids his age to what this baby growing in my stomach meant to him. I prayed so hard that he would get to be a big brother to his sister here on earth. He deserved that and loved this little sister so much already.

He and I often would watch an afternoon movie together when I needed to get off my feet. I loved how he would cuddle right up to my big belly. I think he loved feeling close to his baby sister.
He even fell asleep next to her. (#heartmelted)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...