Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Big Boy Bike

Camden has been loving his big boy bike that Santa brought him. He rode around the house while it was cold, then we somehow skipped winter. The nice thing about the unusually warm temperatures is that we take Camden out for a bike ride. We have ridden to Travis' office, the park, through puddles (his favorite), or just around town. He loves it and is so darn cute on it.
He decided to be a mailman on his bike this day. He calls packages "marriages", which is so funny. So, he delivered many "marriages" to me out of our pantry while I planned my week. I loved that he would know and when I would pretend to open my door, he would say, "I have a marriage for you."

 Bike ride to Daddy's office

Bike ride to the park, without a coat... in February!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...