Brielle's first week home was like a dream for us. We were all over the moon to have this beautiful baby girl in our home. She has stolen our hearts. Macee knew what she was doing when she sent her to our family. She was pretty much always being held when she wasn't sleeping. We think she's the most beautiful thing. We found ourselves constantly saying to each other, "She's so cute!" I love seeing Makenna, Hadley, and Camden with her. It is the sweetest. My favorite is just holding her when she's sleeping. It's so tender when Travis and the kids will tell me to just sit down and hold our baby because I've earned it. They know how much my heart needs to just cradle this baby in my arms. But I do share occasionally since we all need the healing that comes with holding this precious girl. Travis has been amazing taking care of our family, new baby, me, and our home. It really is a joint effort to take care of a newborn!
Birthday buddies
First sponge bath at home
(not a fan)
1 Week Old!
No comments:
Post a Comment