The kids were home for harvest break, which was nice so that we didn't have to worry about a schedule but hard because it was chaotic. It was especially hard to have Travis drive truck 14 hours a day while I was at home recovering from surgery, taking care of a newborn, and entertaining 3 other kids. It was definitely rough at times, especially since I was sleep deprived. But nonetheless, we were just so relieve to have this baby in our lives. So we made the best of spending time together and not having to worry about school and homework. But I was SO grateful when my sister and mom came and got the kids for a long weekend- I got to rest and the kids had a blast.
Look at these cute skinny feet like Makenna's and Macee's. Notice the little marks where they have taken blood to test her bilirubin. :(
Here is what mornings look like around here right now. I couldn't love it anymore.
Look at this cuteness! Lots of this cuddling
















No comments:
Post a Comment